ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
What We Collect
We collect user provided information. Information is collected through the use of web forms including but not limited to contact forms, sign up forms and checkout forms. User information collected for example would be names, email addresses and phone numbers. If you make a purchase through our website payments are processed through a trusted third party encrypted gateway. Reclamation does not collect and store credit card information. All payment details are handled by the secure third party processor.
What We do with Collected Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information
Terms and Conditions of using this Website
Shipping and Handling
All orders are prepared for shipment or in-store pickup after completed checkout. Please allow for up to 72 hours to prepare shipments or in-store pick up.
Orders are shipped or prepared for in-store pick up using the selected method you as the customer chooses during checkout.
We do not issue refunds for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages. If a package is damaged during transit or returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customer's responsibility to follow up with the shipping carrier.